Knee Anatomy and Biomechanics (Electronic Download)
By Jeffrey K. McCamman, BS, MPT
Reviews anatomy and biomechanics of the human knee with discussion of movements of flexion, extension and axial rotation. 23 pages.
Order this product and it will be available to you immediately after purchase for electronic download in the “My Downloads” section of your account after you have logged in. The download files will require Adobe Acrobat Reader to open. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat installed, you may download it at no charge from Adobe.com.
Course Length: 2.0 contact hours.
Instructional Level: Beginner
Knee Anatomy and Biomechanics
To instruct the student, through self-paced study, of the anatomy and basic biomechanics of the human knee.
At the end of the course the student will be able to:
1. Describe the musculature of the human knee
2. Describe the vascular anatomy of the human knee.
3. Describe the accessory structures of the human knee including menisci and ligaments.
4. Describe the basic biomechanics of the human knee with motions of flexion, extension, and axial rotation.
5. Describe the role of the accessory structures of the human knee during the knee’s biomechanics