Hip Anatomy & Biomechanics (Electronic Download)
By Jeffrey K. McCamman, BS, MPT
Reviews anatomy and biomechanics of the human hip with discussion of movements of flexion, extension and rotation, musculature and accessory structures. 24 pages.
Order this product and it will be available to you immediately after purchase for electronic download in the “My Downloads” section of your account after you have logged in. The download files will require Adobe Acrobat Reader to open. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat installed, you may download it at no charge from Adobe.com.
Course Length: 2.0 contact hours
Instructional Level: Beginner
Hip Anatomy and Biomechanics
To instruct the student, through self-paced study, of the anatomy and basic biomechanics of the human hip.
At the end of the course the student will be able to:
1. Describe the musculature of the human hip.
2. Describe the vascular anatomy of the human hip.
3. Describe the accessory structures of the human hip including ligaments, bursae and the hip capsule.
4. Describe the basic biomechanics of the human hip with the motions of flexion, extension, abduction, adduction, medial and lateral rotation.
5. Describe the important role of the accessory structures during the biomechanics of the human hip.