Shoulder Anatomy & Biomechanics (Electronic Download)
By Jeffrey K. McCamman, BS, MPT
Reviews anatomy and biomechanics of the human shoulder. 29 pages.
Order this product and it will be available to you immediately after purchase for electronic download in the “My Downloads” section of your account after you have logged in. The download files will require Adobe Acrobat Reader to open. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat installed, you may download it at no charge from Adobe.com.
Course Length: 3.0 contact hours
Instructional Level: Beginner
Shoulder Anatomy and Biomechanics
To instruct the student, through self-paced study, of the anatomy and basic biomechanics of the human shoulder.
At the end of the course the student will be able to:
1. Describe the musculature of the human shoulder.
2. Describe the vascular anatomy of the human shoulder.
3. Describe the accessory structures of the human shoulder including ligaments, bursae and capsules.
4. Describe the basic biomechanics of the human shoulder with the motions of flexion, extension, abduction, adduction, horizontal abduction, horizontal adduction, internal rotation and external rotation.
5. Describe the role of the accessory structures of the human shoulder during the shoulder’s biomechanics.
6. Describe the importance of scapulohumeral rhythm with shoulder biomechanics.