Current & Popular Concepts in the Evaluation and Non-Operative Treatment of the Lumbar Spine: Part 2: Common Pathologies of the Lumbar Spine (Electronic Download)
by Jeffrey P. Larson, RPT, ATC
Discusses the common pathologies of the lumbar spine including fractures, lumbar strains and sprains, boney structural deficits including spondylolysis and spondylolythesis, vertebral disc pathologies, degenerative diseases of the lumbar spine, ankylosing spondylitis and fibromyalgia. 24 pages.
Order this product and it will be available to you immediately after purchase for electronic download in the “My Downloads” section of your account after you have logged in. The download files will require Adobe Acrobat Reader to open. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat installed, you may download it at no charge from Adobe.com.
Course Length: 3.0 contact hours
Instructional Level: Beginner
Current and Popular Concepts in the Evaluation and Non-Operative Treatment of the Lumbar Spine: Part 2: Common Pathologies of the Lumbar Spine
This course is intended to facilitate a review as well as a learning experience for the therapist, athletic trainer, and other related professionals through a self-paced study of the common pathologies of the lumbar spine.
At the end of this course the student will be able to:
1. Describe the pathologies involving the bony structures of the lumbar spine
2. Specify the ligamentous and muscular strains seen in the lumbar spine.
3. Describe the pathologies involving the intervertebral disc of the lumbar spine
4. Explain the degenerative changes seen in the lumbar spine.
5. Describe the influences of fibromyalgia upon low back pain.