Share A Course: Shoulder Anatomy & Biomechanics
By Jeffrey K. McCamman, BS, MPT
Do you already have access to the reading materials and only need the testing materials? Are you planning to Share A Course with someone else who already has the reading materials?
Reviews anatomy and biomechanics of the human shoulder.
Course Length: 3.0 contact hours
Instructional Level: Beginner
This package includes only the testing materials for the course and not the required reading materials.
Shoulder Anatomy and Biomechanics
To instruct the student, through self-paced study, of the anatomy and basic biomechanics of the human shoulder.
At the end of the course the student will be able to:
1. Describe the musculature of the human shoulder.
2. Describe the vascular anatomy of the human shoulder.
3. Describe the accessory structures of the human shoulder including ligaments, bursae and capsules.
4. Describe the basic biomechanics of the human shoulder with the motions of flexion, extension, abduction, adduction, horizontal abduction, horizontal adduction, internal rotation and external rotation.
5. Describe the role of the accessory structures of the human shoulder during the shoulder’s biomechanics.
6. Describe the importance of scapulohumeral rhythm with shoulder biomechanics.