Share A Course: Ankle Anatomy & Biomechanics
By Jeffrey K. McCamman, BS, MPT
Do you already have access to the reading materials and only need the testing materials? Are you planning to Share A Course with someone else who already has the reading materials?
Reviews anatomy and biomechanics of the human ankle with discussion of musculature, ligamentous structures and movements of flexion, extension, inversion and eversion.
This package includes only the testing materials for the course and not the required reading materials.
Course Length: 2.0 contact hours
Instructional Level: Beginner
Ankle Anatomy and Biomechanics
To instruct the student, through self-paced study, of the anatomy and basic biomechanics of the human ankle.
At the end of the course the student will be able to:
1. Describe the musculature of the human ankle.
2. Describe the vascular anatomy of the human ankle.
3. Describe the ligament structure of the human ankle.
4. Describe the basic biomechanics of the human ankle at the tibiotalar and subtalar joints.
5. Describe the important role of the accessory structures during the biomechanics of the human ankle.