Share a Course: Knee Anatomy and Biomechanics (Electronic Download)
By Jeffrey K. McCamman, BS, MPT
Do you already have access to the reading materials and only need the testing materials? Are you planning to Share A Course with someone else who already has the reading materials?
Order this product and it will be available to you immediately after purchase for electronic download in the “My Downloads” section of your account after you have logged in. The download files will require Adobe Acrobat Reader to open. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat installed, you may download it at no charge from Adobe.com.
This package includes only the testing materials for the course and not the required reading materials.
Reviews anatomy and biomechanics of the human knee with discussion of movements of flexion, extension and axial rotation.
Course Length: 2.0 contact hours
Instructional Level: Beginner
Knee Anatomy and Biomechanics
To instruct the student, through self-paced study, of the anatomy and basic biomechanics of the human knee.
At the end of the course the student will be able to:
1. Describe the musculature of the human knee
2. Describe the vascular anatomy of the human knee.
3. Describe the accessory structures of the human knee including menisci and ligaments.
4. Describe the basic biomechanics of the human knee with motions of flexion, extension, and axial rotation.
5. Describe the role of the accessory structures of the human knee during the knee’s biomechanics